Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

I dont know how to explain to the father of my kids about this feeling i have. adult content

Growing up i was touched by my cousins and my step father. By hearing my mother and my aunts and uncles stories they all been touched by someone in our family, which i think its sick and i am still hurting to this day by what happend to me. Anyways my older son has been tryin to get my younger son to get on top of his back or ontop of him. I start to get upset and almost start to cry. I told the father of my kids to stop it because i just cant. I told him how i felt about it (mind you he knows what i been thew) he just blows it off but this really hurts ! i dont know what to do about this =/

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (3)
  • What do you mean by "get on top of him?" Like, ride on him piggy back? Kids do that all the time, as long as your children aren't around the problem people then you shouldn't worry about it. My kids wrestle and play all the time. GL!

    Answer by matthewscandi at 9:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

  • I agree with the PP in what she said and the question she asked about what exactly you mean by on top of him.

    Answer by jroseh68 at 9:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

  • You kinda, sound like a "TROLL" ?????

    Smack him, and tell him to STOP IT !!
    DEFEND you child ?

    Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.