Birthday Gift for a VERY Active 4 yo Boy

My DS's Bio brother will be turning 4 and I want to buy him something he'd like. I don't want to spend more than $50 (even that's a bit much). He LOVES cars, dinos etc. This said he isn't very good academically. So maybe something more geared in that direction? Thoughts?

coolchic320

Asked by coolchic320 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Does he a tricycle or a wagon? If you're thinking academic, what about a puzzle? My almost 4 year old loves to do puzzles.

I saw a commercial last night for a video game for toddlers that's a stationary bike that you hook up to the TV and they can play games with the bike. Not sure how much that would cost though.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 9:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• They sell great trampolines that are for inside of your house. They're small and have a handle so kids get on and hold on and jump! Gets out lots of energy!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 1:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• What about books about cars and dinos. Or a movie about them (like a kid friendly documentary one).

with a 50 dollar price point, get a little gift bag, a book and a movie and maybe a small toy of either cars or dinos IMO would be a great gift, it's got the fun factor along with things geared toward learning.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2010