What did you do when you found out the sex of the baby?

I find out the sex of my baby tomorrow morning! Uber excited! Just wondering what all you lovely mommies did afterwards.. Did you celebrate? Register for your baby? Anything fun? Did you tell absolutely everyone?

Mskixxalot

Asked by Mskixxalot at 9:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Told everyone and registered.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 9:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Thought to myself, "I was right!" Then I told everyone Team Blue!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 10:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yeah lol i did all the above i went shoppin i celabrated and told all my fam and friends go be merry about your baby congrats. yay
    lil-mama653

Answer by lil-mama653 at 10:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Called up everyone and posted it on facebook. And I just did this because I found out two days ago I'm having a girl, lol. I'm waiting for hubby to get home and then we're going to do a little shopping for some girly outfits. We have plenty of baby clothes, but it's all from my two boys and I want her to have a few outfits so people will know she's a girl! :)
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• When we found out for sure we told everyone
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 10:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• We went on a weekend shopping trip and bought everything we needed!
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 10:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• told everyone then decided what to name him
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 10:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I ABSOLUTELY WANTED A BOY. Don't know what I would have done if he was a girl... I Celebrated my SOCK OFF when I found out it was a boy. It was an answer to my prayers. I wasn't raised well and I was a girl. and I KNOW i wouldn't know how to raise a girl... make up, shopping, period, etc. I hope you get what your heart longs for... and if you don't then BEST BELIEVE you are EQUIPPED for what that baby needs whether you think so or NOT! Best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Miss_Angela

Answer by Miss_Angela at 11:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• honestly, i cried...out of fear. it was a girl and i was scared to death of raising a girl as i am in NO way girly. but i sucked it up and i wouldnt have her any other way! she's turning into a great tomboy...shes 2 and spends her Sundays watching football w/ me haha.

but i kept all that to myself (DH thought i was happy crying) and excitedly told everyone we were wrong and my DH was right (for once!)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i told everyone i knew.... with this 1. i want to go shopping
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:25 AM on Oct. 14, 2010