Do any of your toddlers do head/hand stands in their crib??

I'm thinking I need to put my 2-year-old son in a toddler bed. The last few nights he has been doing them and I'm so afraid he's going to hurt himself! I'm just wondering if most toddlers do them? He absolutely LOVES his crib so I'd hate to take him out but I'm going to have to if he keeps it up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Thats one of the reasons we switched our son. He did them all of the time! I surprised no broken bones came of it.
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 9:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My 2 yr old tries to do them on the floor LOL
    We transitioned our son to the day bed setting, basically just removing the front of the crib, he hated it. So a week or so later when we put him in a twin size bed and got one of those mesh railing sides at Walmart he was great. Good luck with your little tumbler
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No but he likes to climb up and tumble in head first!! Scares the crap outta me.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010