Home Alone

When it's just you at home for dinner what do you usually eat? My husband works nights and I'm not going to cook a big meal for myself...getting tired of sammies and soup...lol

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 9:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Make a pot of chili, or a pan of enchiladas, and then you'll have leftovers. Or you could roast a Turkey breast, and then slice it up for a few days worth of meals. You could make yourself some frnch toast and eggs, or get yourself some frozen personal pizzas for something easy...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Frozen dinners, hot pockets, pot pies, a box of mac & cheese, veggies & rice(w/cheese of course) or left overs. Hope i helped :)
    My_o_me_x_3

Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 9:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Cold cereal. Popcorn.
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 9:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I got frozen dinners, eat left overs, and do a lot of breakfast for dinner when it was just me. It's a lot easier to make a couple of eggs than it is to cook a whole meal. I love pot pies too so I would stock up on those.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Lean Cuisine
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 10:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Cereal, leftovers, sandwiches, Spaghettios, personal pizza. My hubby is gone 4 nights at a time I eat alone a lot.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 10:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010