What are the best wellness companys for liquid supplements?

What is the best wellness companys as in liquid supplements that are natural? That are under $30 bucks a month... I need something to give me more energy and help my health.. Please no melaleuca,nhr,or gbg. Done those and didn't like them, was not for me. Please only post legit companies that are making you an income.

Thanks so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• Vision 4 Life.
    Anonymous

• Shaklee doesn't have a lot of liquid products with the exception of Vivix, but there is no monthly autoship and the products are WONDERFUL. You can PM me if you want more info.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 9:07 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Not sure if u have ever heard of Arbonne international, but its a 30 year old health and wellness company. Not a pyramid, no deliveries, no housing inventory, great compensation plan. Would love to share more. Hope this helps
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 4:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2010

• they are all bad for you. Make your own

Answer by rkoloms at 7:01 PM on Oct. 17, 2010