do you have sex when fighting or not getting along? adult content

We aren't getting along and have been fighting the last month or so. I want sex sooo badly. I don't really care if we don't really like each other right now. I want it bad. Do u do it when you aren't doing great in your marriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• when you pissed its the best
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 9:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No, I can't stand him when we argue.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• When I was in a relationship he would want it while we are mad at each other and I wouldn't give in. I did a few times because he kept begging and didn't want him to cheat or think about it. If we mad up then I would desire him again. While mad, nope never in the mood.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Go for it! I have when we are fighting. It actually helps to bring you closer together!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• sex while fighting is awesome. in a way it actually helps you forgive faster (except for serious isues) but it also has a little more passion about it
    raylc

Answer by raylc at 10:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Most of the time no, but sometimes if I just really want it then yes (he never says no) but then theres not lovey dovey crap afterwards.
    Anonymous

• Hell no! How could you want to "make love" when you are fighting? I mean, what if he is emotionally abusive? Is that sexy? NO!!!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• No. It always makes me laugh how unattractive he sudden becomes then and how instantly and dramatically attractive he becomes again once we make up :}
    PinkLentil

Answer by PinkLentil at 6:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• NO
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes. I may not want to because I hate him at that moment but we still do. Go have sex with him!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:36 PM on Oct. 14, 2010