how would you feel if the guy you are dating went to the strip club with his friends?

i feel like if ya'll are dating then to me it's disrespectful to go to the strip club. but if a guy is single it's not as bad to go. i personally dont care for them at all but thats just me.

iluvmybabe

Asked by iluvmybabe at 9:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• as long as it didn't become a habit and he ended up spending more time there than at home with me
    raylc

Answer by raylc at 10:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If the guy I was dating went to a strip club with his friends, I would feel that he was not the man I wanted to spend my life with and I would stop dating him so as to not waste any more of my time.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't have a problem with it, but don't come home expecting to get any action that night!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• not okay!!!
    that is disrespectful - especially if he knows how you feel about them and he does it anyway
    JeffsBaby1

Answer by JeffsBaby1 at 9:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• like crap, and it is disrespectful. strippers are liek prostitutes 99%, because they get naked and grind on their pelvises while the men sit, and make them hard, but no sex... well, sometimes they Do! for money all this. what a waste. men just go because it makes them all feel liek they are big sh*t to watch girls get naked for them. however, i always thought this was pretty HOMO to sit around getting hard with his friends!! they all sit there with hardons on under their pants together... thats lame. lol. i used to get rrreeeally pissed but now i just get a dull ache like wow, are those GIRLSr reeallly sexy and im just a housey normal woman? so THEy are whats best but i am just a clothed regular lady or girl? men just have the madonna whore mentality... go out with someone and go to a strip club for the reall hotties with the guys. bleccch. try to distract yourself if he keeps going regularly. maybe find another sensitive guy.
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I don't like the idea, but I'm confident that if he went it would just be to have a good time out with the guys, not to cheat or anything. I probably wouldn't like the idea too much, but wouldn't stop him from going.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I wouldn't care. He can go with friends. He will still come home to me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i've been to strip clubs with exes. however, i have nearly always felt that any man that needs to ogle other women's goodies is lacking in alot of areas and does not have a respectful view of women or sex that is important to me.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• NannyB is absolutely right. If you want more from this guy he is not the right one. If you want just fun join him next time he goes.
    LonleySoul

Answer by LonleySoul at 10:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Goes to show how much women have settled with and put up with so now this has become the norm.This is not ok to me and will never be ok.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2010