problems in the sack adult content

my husband hasn't really been interested in sex for the past few months but he has his naked girls on his computer and spends time wih them...does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get his attention?

raylc

Asked by raylc at 10:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Get naked and sit in front off the computer tell him he can touch yours if not get some counseling
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I agree with the above post. Maybe even put a picture of you naked on his computer so that when he looks at his "girls", he'll see you. Just a thought. Good Luck!
    Mom2Many1999

Answer by Mom2Many1999 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i actually tried the pic thing...no success. after a couple of weeks i just deleted them...
    raylc

Comment by raylc (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That is really messed up!!! I hope things work out for you! Good Luck!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• you deserve to be treated liek a queen. i have learned from the victims services of my area, withholding affection, approval, appreciation from someone, let alone sex or kissing, IS ABUSE or abusive. mayeb just try to dress and initiate sex. but assess whats goign on. emotionally you arent even getting the emotional connection women need from sexual activity or hopefully making love. dammm! you look nice, too. maybe try to talk withhim. men have this madonna whore thing where he probably thinks and fantasizes that those girls are the real hotties and you are just regular. Not true!
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Are there any signs he may be cheating? If you think he's not, then you really need to sit down and talk it out and find out what his issue is. Maybe counseling will help?
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Pornography can act like disease. They can make reallife feel dull and pointless. The first thing I'd recommend is he STOPS viewing pornography. It's like gangrene. Hugs
    PinkLentil

Answer by PinkLentil at 6:12 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• my first thought was, he is having problems with his erection and want to avoid embarrassment with you, but then when i read that he deleted the pics of you from the computer my second thought was ....cheating.
    i don't want to alarm and worry you but if he besides sex withdraws from you emotionally and shows no affections to you either then he has a big problem. confront him, you deserve an answer. good luck!!!
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Install K9 web blocker on your home computer. It's free. He won't be able to access any porn. Tell him you are doing it for the good of your relationship and when you two have an active sex life again and he can be mature, you'll uninstall it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:28 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Get on the phone with your internet provider and see if you can't block the sites that have naked girls on them. Tell them that if your husband calls about it, to not let him change it. Orionsgirl has a good website for a web page blocker.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:51 PM on Oct. 14, 2010