I know this is kind of a "duh" question, lol...

...but isn't being a mom amazing? I had dreamed of being a mommy since I had my first doll, lol, but I never imagined it would be all of this. My son recently turned a year old, and he has given me the best year of my life. Seriously, moms...is there ANYTHING in the world that is better than seeing your child happy? Is it not the best feeling ever to know that you are your child's mother? :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 10:07 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• It's the best, sometimes it will feel like the worst, but I wouldn't give it up for anything. Enjoy it, mama!
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yea its great until they talk back lol
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I absolutely agree 100%!!! it's everything I never knew I always wanted, literally!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• 100% agree I love it when my boys are laughing and playing and you see that little sparkle in their eyes. Just the best
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 10:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• lol, most of the time yes, but kids have their moments where mommie just needs to step out and bang mommie head against the wall and ask why, lol. (like when my toddler found a permanent marker today and decided it would be cute to draw on the wall with it).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My son has already started talking back...and he can only say about 6 words, lol! Still, he gets his point across. I'm in for it, haha!
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 10:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• wait until they get into school
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yeah my kids are in college and hs and I am still amazed how wonderful it really is.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 15, 2010