where to advertise my etsy?

i started an etsy and posted a thing in one of my groups about it and got flagged for advertisement.... anyone know a good place or way to advertise?

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 10:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• My group: Handmade Product Marketplace  Or you can write it in your journal. Other than that, look around for other groups that are about businesses and advertising them.

shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Exactly what shanlaree said. A lot of groups also have advertising sections so you can advertise your Mary Kay sales, Etsy, etc. So I would take a look in all your groups. Also joining other 'crafty' groups on CM - more often than not, they will have an ad section.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 12:12 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• some groups on here is just for that
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 9:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• You can add your shop to my group and blog. Group is Mommys Online Garage Sale. Have you joined Twitter, created a Facebook Fan Page and searched the blogsphere to find others like you?
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2010