Have you noticed...?

Have you noticed all of the toy commercials on the cartoon stations? No wonder kids are always asking for new things, lol. How do you feel about all the toy commercials?

siimply_me

Asked by siimply_me at 10:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I've been dealing with that for 17 yrs! Every one of my girls would bug and beg for every single toy they saw, the 4 yr old is at that very age right now.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• mad cause they didn't have that/those toys when i was a kid lol. I would have had a blast with that. lol. but i agree. they are turning our kids into tv shopaholics lol
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 10:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• As mom's it's annoying... but as far as marketing is considered... it's a no-brainer.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My son wants everything he sees!

Good thing is he will forget what most of it is........BUT unfortunately... he is so happily reminded when he sees it again and then tells me and its like I should have rememberd what he was saying the first time he said I HAD to look at the commercial!!!

I guess if I had some merch. to pitch, Id be paying for the adverts too to get out there to the masses!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:46 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I try to avoid having those channels on for that reason, among others. We try to stick with either watching DVD's or the kids shows on PBS. My girls looove several PBS shows and NO COMMERCIALS, yay! Keeps the gimme-gimme's in check by not constantly being exposed to all the junk that's being peddled on cartoon network, disney, nick, etc.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I just don't let them watch much tv.
    DrJChappell

Answer by DrJChappell at 7:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2010