Ever been with a man, that what-ever u do somehow he just never trust u???

myhotelsitter

Asked by myhotelsitter at 10:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I dated a guy like that for a while, but it ended for good once he started convincing himself I slept with his best friend. No way in hell would I have ever...gross!!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yep...and a man like that will likely never change...its their own insecurities and its NOT YOUR PROBLEM...dont let it be...GL!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• he is abusive dont be in denial liek i was and dont ignore the red flags there is no excuse fo rthat. to withhold affection, approval or appreciation is abuse. i am in a situation that began just like that get counsellign if u r serious otherwise proceed with caution and sneaks on to run
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It was my ex-boyfriend. He did not start out that way at first. Then he had to know where I was every minute of the day. If I was not where he thought I should be he thought I was cheating on him. One day I was on a job interview that took a really long time and he assumed I was cheating. So I kicked his but to the curb cause it was only going to get worse and now I am with a really good man.
    dlshaner

Answer by dlshaner at 10:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I AGREE, this is abusive behavior.....................

PLZ , come to my profile, apply to group, say "OWNER" answered my Q&A and invited me ♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yep. They're a very insecure breed. Stay away. It will lead to controlling and isolating you. Once he's isolated you from friends and family, he can brainwash you and break you down as he sees fit. They don't trust because they can't be trusted
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 7:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• yes those guys are very insecure, had bad experiences that still hunt them. I don't know if i would want to be with a man like that, because trust is one of the most important things in a relationship. soon he will start accusing you of things like cheating etc.....
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 11:41 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My exhusband. He would freak out if I tried to go to the grocery store with a female friend and my small son. He was positive I was going to meet a guy. I realize he was cheated on by a girl he loved but I had never cheated. We finally divorced and his jealousy was part of the reason.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:23 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• If he can't trust me, even though he has no business not trusting me, I'd leave the relationship before it gets sour.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Staying with someone like that will only lead to a Very Miserable Long Road..............
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 3:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2010