So my husband of 10years is leaving me because....

" I work to much"

Which I work 8 hours a day, because he wont work. I need to pay for our house, for insurance, for food and to keep our lights on and our 5 children dressed ( and for all of their "activites"). During the summer and school vacations I even have to pay a babysitter because he "doesnt feel like it" ....

Oh he also let me know that I can "have the kids"

Maybe it really isnt going to be that bad !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• tell him not to let the door hit him in the ass!!!!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sounds like he is doing you a favor!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Boy.. If that's the case.

I would be torn: Tears of joy or tears of relief :-)
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 10:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• He wont get the kids and sounds like you he was never really there to began with. Let him go. Continue taking care of your kids and yourself. Your better off ! Goodluck!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 10:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Yes I agree with the other ladies you probably can and will do much better without him!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• what a PAIN he is!! go file for custody NOW at your local courthosue before he or his family change their mind! you will be fine i am three months separated form a violent alcoholic situation of a year, with two children. get outta there, he sounds liek bad news. especially if this was his idea. yikes, mine is now crying saying he lost the best thing that ever happened to him.... these guys need a boot in the azz. forget it tho... GO FORWARD. take him seriously, sont be in denial liek i was its not safe or good environment for the kids at all if he has that emotional attitude of darkness
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Like they say,you can do bad by yourself, you don't need no help, to starve to death, tell him, see ya.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Sounds like you are going to be better off without him.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I had one these men. Luckily I never married him though. Best day of my life when he left.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• sounds like you're better off.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010