WHAT'S EATING YOU...anyone watching this show...??? it's on E tonight at 10pm

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 10:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• yea...i watched it, and the dancer girl looked pretty bad... she really seem sick...the other girl was very dumb and annoying to me. I hated the fact that she's on the show about an eating disorder and she acts like she doesn't want to be there...she didn't even finish her therapy sessions...i didn't like her, thought she was pretty stupid!
    KamilahsLuv

Answer by KamilahsLuv at 4:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I will if I remember to watch it, it looks interesting.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• yeah i saw the show and it was crazy...the skinny dancer girl looked so bad i felt bad for her...and the other girl i wanted to punch her...i understand that she had issues but come on it comes a point in life when people need to mature and she is so dumb...

iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2010