Am I nesting??

I'm 35 wks and OMG! At 11:30pm I got the horrible urge to get up and completely clean our room. We just moved into a new house and our room was full of boxes and CRAP. My hubby was at work..... I finally gave into my urges and now our room is spotless. Now I have the urge to clean the tops of the doors with toothbrushes and I'm DYING to get all of our baby's stuff opened and set up....

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:10 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol oh yea i had a small nesting period a few weeks ago and i scrubbed the floors by hand and i didnt need too DH came home and was like u know we have a mop!!....i told him i know i just feel like i need to do this so let me!!! GRR
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 4:07 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• yes indeed you are!!! how fun!
    kaleigh111

Answer by kaleigh111 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• better you than me! come cdetail my house when you're done! hugs mama!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 3:25 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• oh yeah lol i have nothing to do now and im trying to find things to do i already did EVERYTHING! Its a good thing, but bad when you finished it all! grr! lol!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• i think everybody has the urge to set up all the baby stuff. the hard part is when everything is set up like my baby's nursery, everything is completely washed, all done, and ur sitting there with no baby yet. the wait is terrible. but hey take advantage of the energy i havent deep cleaned my house since i got pregnant cuz im so tired its hard enough just to get laundry and dishes done...
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Hah.. Come over to my house? ;) I remember my sister in law saying the day she went into labor she had taken a toothbrush and scrubbed AROUND THE BASE of the toilet -- getting everything spotless. I can't say I do that.. my nesting is stocking up on diapers and other supplies. I'm sure my husband wishes I cleaned instead.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:58 PM on Oct. 27, 2008