How do I get my DH off me? Someone pls help me with this! adult content

I came down with a cold on Monday. Been feeling like crap ever since, runny nose, sore throat, body aches and pains, headaches, the works. Anyway, I havent been able to do much around the house, except make dinner and clean. Anyways, my DH seems to think I am hot and irresistible when sick and has been trying to have sex with me ever since. I would have sex with him, if I wasnt so achy and feeling like crap, but he doesnt seem to understand. Im laying in bed, sneezing and coughing up and he STILL wants to hump me. WTF. I have told him countless times, I dont want to have sex, not right now, I feel like crap, he just wont let up. Any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Blow snot on him? Seriously I wouldn't do that I don't have any real ideas to help you, but I hope you feel better soon.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• lol... tell him you may accept oral or give it if he will get you some snacks and rub your feet and earn it by making tea and changign the tv channels for you and worshipping your sick azz lol! omg i think id probablyhave the sex it might make me feel a lot better over and over!!! get my blood circulating... omg i am no help am i LOL sorry now i am getting hot ahem
    silverelf

Answer by silverelf at 10:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I am sorry. I think your DH is a little bit selfish.
    LonleySoul

Answer by LonleySoul at 10:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Some guy told me once that when a woman is sick and running fever, her uh.. internal temp is warmer so it's really good for the man. If it were me, I'd let him have sex with me- as in I'd lay there while he did his thing lol.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• MEN are ASS'S !!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I've never heard of a husband thinking that his wife is irresistible when sick. That's sick. Maybe you can get him off your back if you tell him that you will make it up to him when you're feeling better. Maybe if he comes down with it too, then he will be off your back. Then again, I don't know about you, but I've seen men as sick as we are and they think they are dying or something. Then we have to wind up waiting on them.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:04 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• This is your life too! Refuse him. Don't give in. He might get turned on by seeing your so weak but come on, YOU MATTER TOO! Ooo, I wanna come round and cage him for you. Hang in there Mama. Thankfully colds don't last forever. x
    PinkLentil

Answer by PinkLentil at 6:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My mother taught me that you never say no to your husband. Even if I'm feeling like death. Funny thing is.. I always feel a little better afterwards. I'm flattered he still finds me irresistable
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 7:31 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• He sounds like a very selfish man to me. NO and in a voice like you mean it. heck with him if he gets upset you are sick...he should be fetching you some soup and tea instead of bothering you with his animal instincts. Good luck and hope you will feel better soon.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 11:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Why do guys think we are hot when we are sick...maybe because we are so vulnerable at that time. Anyways, just tell him "NO, I'm sick!". What else can you do. Tell him to raincheck it for another day. Throw up on him if you must.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:19 PM on Oct. 14, 2010