What did you do today?

It was a busy day in my house today! Woke up with the baby at 5am, fed her and put her back down at 6:30am. Made breakfast and woke the rest of the crew up for school. Got them to school by 7:45am and then had a OB appt (got to see the babies! Yay!) went to the park for a bit then came home, fed babies, put babies down for a nap, picked up 7/11 children for a doctor's appt and then picked up the rest of the kids to school. Took my oldest 2 to hockey practice, and took my girls to dance. and then hubby came home FINALLY and dinner, bath, bed. woah. makes me tired just re-reading what I did today!!

Mom2Many1999

Asked by Mom2Many1999 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That does sound like a busy day. Me.....all I really did was go to Walmart and picked up a few things that we were needing and got my son his first costume to go trick or treating this year. He's 2, we got him the "suave vampire" and SO insisted on getting the fake blood to put around his mouth to top it off. I can't wait for All Hallows Eve (my fave holiday), this is the first year we are taking him T or Ting and I am so excited!!!!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Not much...most of the day I sat on the computer or the couch and napped. My kids are older and able to do most things for themselves. I made dinner...then sat on my butt some more. I even skipped class today.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• wow...HOW MANY YOUNGINS DO YOU HAVE?? sounds fun tho! ...I took my DD to daycare at 8:30 and then came back home and was going to catch up on sleep because i havent slept longer than 4 hrs at a time since she was born 12 weeks ago and of course i tossed and turned for 4 hrs and dint sleep well at all and it meant that i didnt drink my coffee so i woke up with a headache and nothing to done today...my Mom said everyone needs a break, dont feel bad if you take her to school and then spend half the day reading, sleeping etc...well i dont feel guilty but i feel like a loser and WWAAYY behind and just really OFF...so no more of that...im much happier when im productive : )
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• woke up at 7:30am to get kids to school then made breakfast ate took a shower went to class at 12 noon had classes until 5:20 came home took the boys to football practice went to the grocery store picked boys up came home made dinner
    lilmama29113

Answer by lilmama29113 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• got up at 7am coffee,let my dog out and got ready got my girls 6/8 up for school at 7:30 and on the bus at 8:05 then headed to court for child support modification. Their dad didnt show up but I was missing a paper so I got a 60 extention. Then headed home had a head so after feeding my cats and dog I layed in bed till my girls got home. Did alot of cleaning yesterday and last weekend my girls were w their dad but we got my SO's son so I didnt get my lil break So I decided to take a break today. I still have my headache. But got through my girls homework studying and reading. Dinner, baths and bed. Now Im on here!
    mymestey

Answer by mymestey at 11:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2010