what would you do? Was I wrong for this?

well I was having problems with my neigbor this is the 3rd tie she screwed me over. We weren't talking all suer long and now our kids go to the bus stop together I try not talking to her, but she comes over if I a outside and talks well first she was telling everyone I had an affair on my DH which is a lie and then she said that I said this same guy is a se offender which I didn't say and then she said I was an unfit mother. Well she started talkingto me when my DD started school. Today she wanted to show me something on my laptop on her facebook page when she was done I gave her the laptop back and she said oh I am done you can log out of it now well I acted like I did when I didn't so I can look later if she wrote anything about me. Well, she made up a fake account a few months back and called the cops on me for things I wrote. This is what she wrote about me CONT.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Why don't you try avoiding her? When she comes up to try and talk to you, tell her you have nothing to say and walk away (or distance yourself if you can't go back home). If she keeps invading your space after you repeatedly tell her to go away and/or stop talking to you, you can always get a restraining order on her. BUT, that is taking things pretty far.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• she said that this guy comes over all the time when DH is at work (which he did, but it was to use my computer to look for a job and DH new about him being there), she said my 2 year old eats cat poop (lie), she drinks gas and wine coolers (lie), she eats hand sanitizer (lie), and that her and my 5 year old are out in the pool by themselves with me nowhere to be found (lie), she says that the kids hang out of the windows all over the house (lie) I mean she said all this on facebook. Was this wrong of e to do this I mean she did it to me only she made a fake account? I want to say soething to her tomorrow when I take my 5 year old to the bus stop what do I say to her? She wrote this back in Augest. She was trying to say it was these other 2 girls that said all this stuff about me, but now I have proof from her facebook I don't know what to say to her tomorrow? I am pissed now. And she will ask what is wrong tomorrow.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I am so stupid for even talking to her after all the stuff she did to me. I mean this isn't even half of the stuff she did to me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• any idea why she is doing all this?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Why do you feel the need to continue talking to her? If you don't want to listen to her lies, just tell her that you know what she is doing and have proof. You do not want to talk to her anymore and do not have to.
    There are people that no matter what you do, will always say bad things about you. You cannot change them and cannot make them see what they are doing is wrong. Stop all contact with her and ignore her when you see her. Eventually she will get tired of not getting attention from you about this and will give up.
    As long as your DH doesn't believe anything she says, who cares what others believe? If they really know you, they won't believe it anyway.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• it sounds like you need to stay away from this person and keep your kids away from her too,. anything you say to her will probably be twisted and it will only make the situation worse in the long run. the best thing to do is distance yourself from her in every manner. if she comes over, ask her to leave.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 10:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• any idea why she is doing all this?

not sure this new neigbor moved in the beginning of summer and she told this lady I was jelious of the 2 of them hanging out which was a lie then she told this lady I wanted to kick her ass which wasn't true since I didn't know this lady it is like she likes drama I don't know. Then she started about DH friend saying he was looking at 13-14 year old girls on the block which was also a lie
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Detach and don't speak to her, tell her you no longer want any contact with her, without getting in a huge argument over everything, you don't have to explain anything to her. Don't worry about what she is saying(i know easier said than done) and focus only on your family and relationship with your husband. Those who are worth being around and have half a brain won't listen to her dribble after a while.

I always say the less drama the better.

ps.. I might have done the same thing as you, and you only looked at her facebook so no crime..i wouldn't suggest doing it again, as it is a violation of privacy and not exactly cohesive to less stress.

good luck
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• She sounds absolutely CRAZY!!! What a dramatic lunatic. Stay away from her and keep your kids away too. If she asks why, tell her the truth and start writting down what is happening and the dates. If these things continue to happen.. well, I don't even know who you could contact! I hate people like that. She is a compulsive liar and is looking for attention. Does she have a husband you may be able to talk to? I wish I had better advice for you. How bizzare. Just remember to not make a scene infront of the kids. Be the better person. :)
    GingerMom33

Answer by GingerMom33 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Jademom07

I don't know for one she talks to me at the bus stop and the kids play together so I you know talk to her down at the bus stop, but then if I am outside with my kids she will come over talking to me. Like one day she called me on my cell 3 times and called my house 2 times and then she ended up coming over to the house. I don't know I guess I try being nice sometimes to nice mostly because if we aren't talking she is really mean to my kids and they don't know what is going on my youngest loves her to death. Like a couple weeks ago she told me my DH was leaving the house at midnight, but wasn't true anyway I told her I didn't want to be friends or talk to her anymore and I got really nasty with her 3 days later she starts talking to me again. No DH doesn't believe her. I kid you not she has no friends on the street because she started with everyone else too. CONT
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010