Other than your children, what is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a dream once where I was talking to a woman in the flowing green gown that flowed into the earth and became part of it. She was SO beautiful that it was hard to look at her straight on and I felt the urge to curl up at her feet and lay my head on her lap. I was awed and humbled and yet, totally unafraid. Her voice was like wind and birdsong and silver bells all mixed together.

I know in my heart, in that dream, my Goddess came to speak to me.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• my boyfriend, Jeff Photobucket

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 10:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I cant tell you the most beautiful thin I've ever seen. But i can tell you the most beatiful thing I've ever heard and that is when my mom told me for the first time that she loves me 2 years ago and I am 45.
    LonleySoul

Answer by LonleySoul at 10:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• The Taj Mahal.

Not just because of the beautiful architecture, the pools & landscaping, or the beautiful and intricate carvings and decorations in the Taj itself... But also because what the Taj is and why it was built.

The 2nd most beautiful thing I have ever seen is the Harmandir Sahib..better known as "The Golden Temple".. Just lke the Taj, it's not just the architecture that is beautiful to me, but the interior and meaning/what it is also add so very much to it's beauty for me.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 10:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• @mommytobe626......that's so weird, that is my answer too. I was in Vegas on an overnight layover (airline put me up in a hotel). Well I could not sleep and the hotel was literally right next to the desert and I stayed up all night , sat on the balcony and watched the sun rise. It was so gorgeous, I fell in love and told myself I was going to live there someday so I could watch that anytime I wanted. That is so weird that you said that!
    truthteller0722

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 10:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• the last year I lived in my hometown I hiked through the woods and climbed a firetower. I saw nothing but rolling hills, ponds, lakes, and blue sky. I was in an area where the hills overpowered the houses and traffic. It was beautiful and I feel so blessed to have seen my town that way.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• The look on my (then-fiance, now husband)'s face the first time I took him to my favorite place in the world. It sounds so cheesy, but it is literally something I will never forget, because when I saw the look on his face, I knew that he and I were definitely meant to be together forever.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• i would have to say my husband on our wedding day when he was saying his vows
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• @FeelinYummy......he is a hottie, good for u!!!! (don't mean that in a sarcastic way, just so u know).
    @aliceryannesmom.......not cheesy, that is very cool!
    truthteller0722

Comment by truthteller0722 (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• The ocean and Cape May's Private Island in the Bahamas. We went into the crystal blue water and brought corn flakes and were feeding all the tropical fish in the ocean. They were all around us. It was an experience I will never forget.

The other time was when Make a Wish made my son's veterinarians for a day at the Central Florida Zoo. I will never forget it they were able to make the animals food and get up and close with the animals. It was an amazing experiance for the whole family it was just a beautiful thing to watch!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2010