Anybody STILL hear thier little one cry?

My boy is 15 months. Even though he is sound to sleep I can STILL here him crying like he is REALLY cyring but when I check on him he is sound to sleep. I've been told that at this would go away, but WHEN oh when??

Miss_Angela

Asked by Miss_Angela at 10:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• heck i do it to,,, the other day i thought i heard my 16 yr old daughter crying,,, i went to see what was wrong. i stupidly told her , o i thought u were crying,,, she says mom your weird.... lol at least i still worry i thought...
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• When I take a shower I constantly imagine my little ones crying (who are usually asleep when I take them). It makes for very quick showers.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Well, seeing as I can hear my 9 year old cry in his sleep, and he's not actually doing it - I'd say a while from now for you.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I'm guessing it never ends. Haha. My oldest is almost 4 and since the day she was born, I've heard crying when there was none. I pop out of bed from a deep sleep and race down the hall...to silence. :-/
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 10:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I have not experienced that since my daughter was about 2.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:02 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• aawww...i feel bad for you Mommies...i would hate that. I dont do that...ive actually never even heard of that unless you are dreaming about it and then wake up or something...but then again my DD really doesnt cry much...shes more of a grunter or a whiner or a yeller lol
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 11:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• lol when I'm in the bathroom that still happens to me. DD could be out cold two rooms over and I'll still think I hear her crying.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• lol I do that sometimes a lot with my first son. I always thought I was trippin
    Sky_Mom

Answer by Sky_Mom at 1:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Reassuring... thank you!
    Miss_Angela

Comment by Miss_Angela (original poster) at 10:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2010