Do you have an idea what kind of lucrative home business i should do

It is hard to find a job when you moved from overseas to USA. I have 23 years of secreterial experience. I've been a executive assistant to the chief of staff. I just want to be my own boss.

LonleySoul

Asked by LonleySoul at 11:10 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i can't tell you which site is best but virtual assistant jobs are growing i believe. DH and I sell stuff on eBay and it pays off nicely.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• La Bella Baskets has been a wonderful choice for me. The 7 day Jump Start program is only $1.97 right now. Check out my profile for more info and PM me with any questions you may have.
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 8:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Depends where your passion is. You could be a personal assistant, do data entry, do freelance work.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2010