My depression, anxiety, and insecurity is getting the best of me today...

With school drama, my 20 yr reunion coming up, and friend drama, I'm just about ready to throw in the towel... 2 women I thought were good friends are upset with me because I took our sons teachers side on an issue at school. Their boys are misbehaving and they feel she's too hard on them. I disagree. I'm not going to my reunion, Hubby won't be home, so I don't want to go alone. I would love to go, but I just don't feel right driving 2 hours one way for a party that I will be going alone to. So I'm feeling down, and alone. I talk to my Hubby about it, but I still feel lost.. I just want to crawl in bed and stay there... Any advice ladies? Am I over reacting? Thank you..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Health

• I wouldn't say you're overreacting but you definitely need to relax. If your friends are true friends, then the drama will subside and all will be well in due time. And I wouldn't suggest skipping your reunion just because you have to go alone. Be a little independent and self-secure :) But of course, if you know it would be too much too handle then don't push yourself. I just think it could be good to go out and see old friends, enemies, frenemies. :)
    I hope you feel better soon.
    rain408

Answer by rain408 at 11:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2010