What is..

one thing you miss as a kid but no longer do or can do?

Bubbles_mommy

Asked by Bubbles_mommy at 11:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I can no longer have mom and dad pay for my bills, make my meals, deal with the daily chores of life.

The rest i can still do!
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• ugh, i miss not being able to ice skate, my ankles are too weak. i also miss having my parents pay for things, but such is life
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 11:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• awe sah I can agree with some of that, but my parents will still make me dinner when I visit, hehe. I sometimes miss having my own room, and ONLY a room- no entire household to maintain. It was my space to be alone, watch TV, be on the computer, draw, etc etc. I had no one else I needed to be responsible for. Not that I don't love my life and my family, but that care free time living at home was nice too.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Live at my parent's house rent free. With a kitchen stocked with free food. Free clothes to wear. Freedom to sleep in as late as I wanted and stay up as late as I wanted. Honestly though, though those are nice things to be greatful for, I really miss having my family all in one place. One sister is in Washington State, the other is in Arizona, and my parents and older sister live minutes from one another but are two hours from me. So it's rough having everyone all spread out. I miss them greatly!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:05 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I miss the vacations that my family use to take. We had some great times. And I know for a fact that there's no way it can happen again.
    Irontontiger

Answer by Irontontiger at 12:16 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• LOL Ghost riding my cousins bike down the street!

Playing til the street lights came on

Playing midnight in the back yard on hot summer nights!!

Watching football with my daddy (may he rest in peace)
    grammamamma

Answer by grammamamma at 6:11 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• everything..lol
    Jandr082908

Answer by Jandr082908 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 14, 2010