WHAT Would You Do?

My very dear friend's husband has a Facebook profile. He lists himself as Father of 3 kids and SINGLE when he is Married to my friend. He is "looking" for female friendships.

Should I tell her about it, or let it go? What would you do?

AdrianaS

Asked by AdrianaS at 11:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I would want to know that my husband was making me look like a fool, yes, tell her.
    Another example of why Facebook isn't for married people!!!!!!!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:01 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would just send him a fb message asking casually if he noticed that his profile says he's single. See what he answers. He may not even know since that is the default setting for everyone.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If he is anything like my DH..he doesn't know what his profile said. Mine DH's said he was single and looking for men lol. He was so embarrassed when I told him.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• If it comes up say something if not it will come out somehow. Or just act dumb ask her if you can borrow her computer to check your facebook and say you stumbled on her dh's name. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• It IS a big deal.If you are married and go to Facebook and say you are single, looking for women??? Holy shit......
    What. IT IS LYING! It means the guy wants to be single,doncha think? Gawwwwwwd.
    I would want to know! ANd I would kick the guy in the butt....and out the front door...and change the liocks.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• as her friend you have an obligation to tell her
    if this was your husband, wouldn't you want her to tell you???
    JeffsBaby1

Answer by JeffsBaby1 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• have them over for dinner and in a light mannor say "Oh Bill I think you goofed on your facebook status... said you were married and looking... ((laugh))... better fix that or people will start to talk " very lighthearted an in an innocent tone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It could be an honest mistake on his part. A lot of times things like that are missed when people are updating their profile. I would write him a message on FB and ask "Why?" Just to see his reaction. I do agree with Jeffsbaby1 though. However, I wouldn't bring it up in an accusing manner. Just as a casual, silly thing he forgot to change. You know? If you see any other reason to believe otherwise then say something, but really it could be an honest mistake.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• eh just tell her or at least tell her to check his profile because you thought it was rather strange...then show it to her...
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't honestly see it as a big deal. So, I wouldn't see a reason to tell her. But if you see it as a big deal, then you should bring it up to her. If it was me & my DH, I wouldn't care, so I wouldn't see a need for someone to tell me... But different people feel differently.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2010