ok so lets stop beating around the bush, who are you gonna vote for?

mccain or obama?? DONT BEAT AROUN THE BUSH, BE STRAIGHT UP!! and if you dont know yet, but you are leaning towards one peson, list him. thanks! i am still trying to decided and i just wanted to see what the majority of everyone on cafemom wants so yea! thankssss!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Obama
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• McCain
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:20 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• goodI keep that to myself

Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• not sure yet i have a hard time believing either one of them. im typically a demacrat but this year im really torn. i dont care for either canidate. its looking like mccain though as of today as me again tomrrow. lol good luck this is one election i wish was over.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have already Early Voted For Obama in Florida
    MizStar

Answer by MizStar at 3:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• McCain / Palin ! I believe in for the people by the people, less government, less taxes, I believe I should keep MY OWN HARD EARNED money, I believe in the sovereignty of this great nation, I oppose Infanticide, I oppose partial birth abortions, I believe that if you can't even pass a clearance test to get a job with the FBI....how can you even be considered a candidate for president (Obama can't even pass the test), I believe that you should have experience to be Commander and Chief, I believe that to pull out of Iraq now would mean grave danger for us all, I believe spreading the wealth is socialism, I believe BO/JB haven't a clue and I don't blindly believe their rhetoric!!! I believe in McCain / Palin

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 3:29 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Go McCain! And NO is has nothing to do with race, people! Quit playing that card!
    Anonymous

• I'm voting for Obama.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I have already voted McCain!
    summerleigh

Answer by summerleigh at 3:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Voted McCain/Palin
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 27, 2008