Do you wax?

the other day for the first time I got on wax done on my eyebrows, sides of my face and the back of my neck omg it was so bad but I do like the results. Now would you continue to go and get it done or would it be better to get someone to help me in my case my dh would do it. Would it be cheaper if I buy the stuff? thanks Ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I wax my eyebrows myself...i get it done every once in a while to keep the shape right then pluck for a while so the wax strips i have last a while. But its so much cheeper then going to get it done all the time.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I go get my eyebrows done every couple of weeks. I wouldn't trust somebody not trained to do it.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I prefer to have it done prof. I am not the kind that can do it myself. But I usually can't see most of the areas I'm getting done well enough to do it myself (I do the Brazilian thing)... But if it's an area you can do yourself, it is much cheaper to do so.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Since I seem to color worse than a 5 year old.. I can't seem to say within the lines... I pay to have an expert do my brows... otherwise... chances are I'd end up with no eyebrows whatsoever.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• with eyebrows I'd have a professional do it!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 3:00 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I dont do it
    I heard that stuff really hurts
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:05 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I could never do the wax myself, but then the areas I wax are a little more sensitive (brazilian). If I thought I could do it myself, it would definitely be cheaper!

Answer by missanc at 9:03 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I do my brows and lip. Want to try Brazillian, but still drumming up the courage!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would just keep going to get them done, how expensive is it there, here in Oklahoma they only charge 6 dollars to wax ur eyebrows
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I used to get my eyebrows and upper lip done every 10 days, but now, we moved and the place I've tried a few times keeps messing it up. I need to find someone else before my eyebrows have a reunion above my nose.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:59 PM on Oct. 17, 2010