would you feel uncomfortable if....

you were at a friends home (lets say a bbq with a few couples) and excused herself to go have sex with her husband and then came back down to join the group?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• nope
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That probably depends on how many ppl are there. If it's just a few other ppl, it would feel very awkward....I would probably leave. If it was like a large party where a lot was going on, drinks, music, etc, I probably wouldn't think anything of it.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• well....yeah! It would ....well, this is like a porn movie. If they couldn't wait to have sex until they were alone...after their guests leave, then they have a HUGE problem!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• wow... I would think it HUGELY TACKY, and would definitely alter how I thought of her.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• That's really rude and disrespectful to the guests. Why would you invite people over only to go bang your husband in the other room? Can't you wait until you're alone? I say "You" just to make it easier, but don't neccisarily mean "You".
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• I think it is tacky and yes it would make me very uncomfortable. Maybe you should tell her how you felt and see what she has to say.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:12 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Umm, to me that's really tacky and inappropriate. And why have friends over if that's what you're gonna do anyways? We have cookouts so spend time with our friends. If me and hubby want to have some fun we don't invite anyone over!
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:43 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Uhm it happens and I dont see it as a big deal. How do you know they were having sex???
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 4:03 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Not uncomfortable exactly unless she made a big show of it. But I'd think it very rude and weak to put that ahead of being a friend and hostess for a few hours.
    PinkLentil

Answer by PinkLentil at 5:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Lol. Neh. I'd be jealous
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 7:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2010