UGH

Ok ladies.. just this one question... to get a little hint through to the smart ass commenters out there.. DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I DO NOT CARE??? as i ask ?'s about how to stay positive even after 3 MONTHS of complete bedrest, what to expect when this happens etc and hoping to last another 2-4 weeks.. i get comments like your baby's health is more important than what you want.. and i hope for your baby you last til full term (nothing more than that?? i hope i do also and thanks for the ADVISE i asked for?? ) My doctor told me we would have the baby at 36 weeks if we havent had him by then, but after 34 we are in the clear bc i got the steroid shot to help him develop.. so I will be just fine if my baby is just fine if he comes a little early... SO what is it that has that BITCH engraved into your bones to be a smartass and leave a comment like that instead of trying to give ADVISE? is it that hard to understand that CONT

Ross2010

Asked by Ross2010 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• although I do care about the health of my baby and YES I KNOW his health is more important than what I want.. I also can still WANT things, need support to be positive, and wonder JUST IN CASE he does come btw now (32 weeks) and 36 weeks what to expect?? stop tryin to be that woman who is in that *BETTER* place than the rest of us bc i honestly thinks its more of a *BITTER* place to be to knock someone when they are down.. or just asking advise.
    Ross2010

Comment by Ross2010 (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• What question are you referring to?
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 11:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• The 1st one I asked.. what makes them think I do not care?? but an answer to all of them would work. maybe i should have left out the just this one question...
    Ross2010

Comment by Ross2010 (original poster) at 12:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I still have no clue what you're talking about...was there another question you posted that you're upset about?
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I wasn't trying to be a b*tch at all. You said ?? I am 32 weeks today.. and hopefully last another 2-4 weeks.. but in case that doesnt happen. So that is why I said I hope you make it to full term.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I don't even know what is going on with this question. You're p*'ed off because some body gave you well wishes? yeah that makes a whole lot of sense.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 1:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I can barely comprehend this post for all the errors it contains. You are mad because people gave you well wishes instead of ADVICE? Never saw your original post, but that doesn't seem like something to get worked up over.
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:20 AM on Oct. 14, 2010