HAD A ROUGH DAY ??? GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST

I'm here to listen

lilmama29113

Asked by lilmama29113 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Health

• yes i had a rough day! thank you for asking, lets see the kids didnt do the dishes like i asked, the dog ran away i had to go get her,,, o and i had to do the dishes... my 9 old some how lost his homework, what a day
    kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 12:31 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I've had a bad WEEK! My neice had a friend over and here we thought he was a decent guy for the last few weeks, trustworthy.....but STUPID me....left my purse in my room and had forgot. I had $180 in my purse..my son wanted help with taping up his poster of a Dragon and this 20 yr old kid was tall enough so I let him help......minutes later he was out.....did not notice the money gone til the next morning before going to the store!!!

I confronted him....point blank and let him KNOW I was one pissed off woman.....asked him FACE TO FACE....giving him the chance to admit it ( only he and my son were in my room and my son finds $1.00 he thinks he is rich at 6yrs old! AND hes NEVER gone in my purse.)
    This guy swears on his grannies grave, He'd never steal!....I said Well YOU were the one in the house, YOU stole from MY son, from ME and cant be a MAN and admit it? get the HELL out of my house before I THROW you out!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I was SO mad....I said you are one cold hearted little punk. A low life no good for nothing punk assed kid!

He said,"I have no reason to steal from you.." I said, Gee.. You have NO job, YOU say youve never worked and Mommy wont help you with this and that and here MY money's missing.....I bet if I go asked your MOM WHY she wont help you, its cause you have stolen from her........well kid......I'll be watching you as will other people........trust you me. YOU messed with the WRONG person! I KNOW you took it and I will show you......one day HOW I know! You came to the wrong house to steal........you disgust me after we trusted you in OUR hose and you treat US like crap! I hope KARMA bites you in the ass and never lets go!

He said," Who is Karma........and I said......Oh trust me.. when you meet her you will know and you will never forget me. Trust me kid!"

Ohhh I was MAD! Ok.. enough venting!!!!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Kids are sick. Have been all week. Trying to keep up with them, tired nearly sick me, and the house.

Gag,
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 3:50 AM on Oct. 14, 2010