Anyone else hate being home alone when DH/SO are gone??

I really dont like it. I like the part about the house staying exactly how I have it CLEAN but on the other hand I hate it. I have creepy neighbors and live in the country so ..... yeah I don't like it. How about you???

staciaw

Asked by staciaw at 11:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you; I hate it. I always feel edgier and a little creeped out. Which is so weird, if you think about it, because when he IS here I can go without acknowledging his presence for hours! LOL
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 11:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• at first i was afraid so i got my self a dog being out in the country it can be creepy no matter what
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Hell No! I LOVE it! There is nothing better than making some goodies, kicking up my feet and chillin out! Besides, something tells me if we ever had an issue with people, I would be the one defending us... lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I love it! I always feel guilty for enjoying myself while he is home, not that he cares one whit what I do. I don't even care if he is gone for a couple of days...more peace for me.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:07 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I HATE being home alone at night and/or overnight. I always hear creepy noises and it freaks me out. Luckily my dh only goes on his camping trip every 3 months.
    oliveoyl214

Answer by oliveoyl214 at 12:10 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have 2 good guard dogs and a shotgun and I still don't like it at night lol during the day I LOVE it but call me weird night is totally different.
    staciaw

Comment by staciaw (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i also hate it!!! i live in a bad neighbor hood and its scary!! we are moving soon,and our new house it in a better neighbor hood so i dont think i wont hate it as much..
    Jandr082908

Answer by Jandr082908 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010