i am a young mother of one but lately im thinking it could be 2 its still to early to take a test but ive been eating alot more i usually only eat once every two days im super tiered and my emotions and mood swings r going crazy not to mention the dreams i have could anyone help me could i be pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• pee on the keyboard and i'll tell ya :)
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 12:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• you could be super tired and emotional because you arent eating enough. You really only eat once in two days? Thats not healthy.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 12:03 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• well i have been eating like that for almost 2 years now and this just started like 3 weeks after i had to get my iud taken out now i have to eat like almost 4 times a day and i cant walk up the stairs without my heart racing and cant breath
    MOMMYofKDD

Answer by MOMMYofKDD at 12:07 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• The only way to know for sure is to take a test. It could be changes in your hormones too.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:22 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• sounds like it, but take a test
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 1:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010