Water Birth?

Ever done it? did you rent or buy or borrow a pool?

Roadfamily6now

Asked by Roadfamily6now at 12:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm having a waterbirth at home, any day now! We rented a pool and purchased the liner.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I've had waterbirths in birth center tubs.
    :-D

doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I haven't done it, but I would love to. I wanted to on my first baby but because of my epilepsy my now ex wouldn't let me have the baby outside a hospital and they didn't do water births....but it was a good thing cuz I ended up needing a c-section
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 1:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I want one!! I just attended a home birth where the mom had bought one called "Birth Pool In A Box." I was so envious! It's about $200, which is nothing for a birth tub. I told my hubby that if the hospital where we have baby #2 doesn't have tubs, we're buying that one! (I wish we could do a home birth, but the first was so complicated that we need the "safety" of a hospital... don't get me started there...)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My DIL had a home water birth. She loved it ! They rented the tub through their midwife.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2010