• In the Spotlight:

printing pictures

I love photography and enjoy capturing what I can of my son's life with my DSLR. I have 1000's of pictures stored on photoshop on my computer, but rarely print any. Where do you print your pictures from? I've not been impressed with the local drugstores. I have been mostly satisfied with Snapfish. So where do you print, and are you a basic photographer or a more advanced one? Thanks!

TarraJoy

Asked by TarraJoy at 12:12 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• basic photos from me although i can take better ones. Its just hard to get him to stay in the same place to take a nice one. I will either print my own or i will have them printed through shutterfly.com it is a great website. You can also make an album with the photos and they will print it out for you on the paper. You can even make callenders. I love the site. Check it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Snapfish has the best deal!! Not anywhere else can you find 9 cents apiece. Wait till you can get a code for free shipping though!!!
    Trishy7

Answer by Trishy7 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'm basic, and used Clark Color last time I got some printed. They are usually 8 cents, but they are always having sales, and this time it was for 40 % off. I've also used York. Theirs are also 8 cents, but have different sales. I go to both and see which sales are better at the time I'm getting them done.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2010