Honestly, what would you think if you went to a party and not very many people were there...

We are having a halloween party and a lot of our good friends can't make it. We are also inviting the neighbors, who we don't know very well. We are inviting 3 neighbors and only about 4 of our friends are going to be able to make it for sure. What would you think if you were one of our neighbors? Would you think nothing about it or think that we were losers. I'm so paranoid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I personally don't like a whole group of ppl so I would be happy with it.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 12:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• happy halloweenyou will be fine that might be best this way you might be able to get to know your neighbors better....just have a good time and relax you will see how everything will be fine mama...HAVE FUN

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I agree with iNk-FrEak

Just relax and even if none of your neighbors come, right away, they may wait and see WHO is there and then show!

Regardless have fun......no need to stress yourself. Hopefully you'll get to know your neighbors and all works out!!!!!!!!!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Similar happened at our wedding! But it makes it easier to circle the room and get everyone party mood as a team, together, rather than off in quiet groups.
    PinkLentil

Answer by PinkLentil at 5:43 AM on Oct. 14, 2010