Why do I feel so out of place in this world. Go ahead throw rocks at me!!

I try to be respectful to others, think about others first before myself, try to follow the rules and as soon as I leave my house I am constantly angry and frustrated at people for being so rude, disrespectful, have no manner, can't even say a simple "thank you", "please", "hello", etc, etc. I can see a child doing this but an adult, I'm just so sadden and angry. I know I am not perfect, and will never be but I do work very hard to follow the rules and laws and I don't understand why it is so hard for so many people to do the same. Why, why are SOME people so SELFISH!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you can figure out an answer for this you will be rich!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I know! But don't you stop being nice and having manners! They do matter.

Thank you.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• ouch... the first thing that comes to mind is WHERE the heck do you live???
    I have never felt that way. There is always someone nice out there even on my biggest pmsing days.
    You have to move or look harder.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• it's a way to show you how messed up the world is and people like you are one in a million...and your lucky to be the way you are cuz those people look ridicules and you look like a smart loving caring person...don't mind those people you just be you keep doing and being how you are...know that people always talk about the bad from the mouth out but the beauty of people everyone hold in the heart...BE HAPPY MAMA 

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 12:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• What happened Mama? Can you tell us more about what made you upset?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It gets that way in our lives at times, and an answer I've seen each time is....this. When ever I was looking for the good in others, it's when I reached out to see they saw my goodness first. I know that when I had a bad day, I saw it as my bad moment. I now never say it's a bad day. Momentarily all people are frustrated. I see it more on Saturdays and Holidays. As this time of year gets in motion, it appears that more people aren't trying as hard, or they are struggling more and give into that (feeling) I just don't use that as a feeling, it's more of a ...."what book am I going to read now", or--- " what new way can I help someone out." Then I'm glad, and more of a glad heart, so I turn my head and heart to the beauty of life. We all need something new to do. The older I get, the more new events/ books, or good stuff I aspire to learn. Try some new music. New store, another kind of herbal tea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I am sorry you are feeling bad but hey that what makes us all different there will be times we run into people who don't know how to act and there are people who are sweet and loving like you and me ;) But I know what you mean.
    when ever I run into an idiot I just take a deep breath and say a prayer for them. You see bc people like us aren't suppose to wish anyone bad. Leave it to God. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Take a deep breath Mama. You keep letting your light shine. Focus on the kindness within yourself and let it radiate out into the world. Sometimes yes, we all run into people who seem to want to make others feel as much pain as they are in. I agree with the answers above me. Pray or say a blessing for people who seem to be inconsiderate. There is usually a reason for others to lash out like they do. I am not a Chrisitan but I do say to myself "may they find light in their heart and peace be with them" when others are unkind to me in public. You have a kind heart and kind hearts are prone to feel hurt easier than others. But we who have kind hearts enjoy giving and sharing our light and joy with others. Breath, bless, and be happy.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 1:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• lemme know when you get an answer to that question
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 2:41 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I agree with PP
    I would love to know
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2010