So it's definitely Obama-Biden for 2012 then?

There were some rumors about Hillary, Joe blew them off today..link below.

thoughts?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• clicky

Unless Joe's just running his mouth again.

lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yea, there have been rumors.. Her herself is saying no, but with these people you never know... I think once he realizes he doesn't stand a chance, he might pull her in...

What's sad is Hiliary would have my vote in a second, but not a chance if she is running with Obama..
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:07 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Hilary negated this pretty firmly last week. Said she and Joe are both happy where they are.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 3:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• If Mrs. Biden is to be believed, Hillary never wanted the job in the first place, which is how Biden ended up with it. I doubt she'd have a change of heart after the situation got even worse for 4 years.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Biden's not a bad choice for a running mate. I shudder at the thought of him actually being president. He's like the uncle at the reuinion that doesn't say much but when he does it typically doesn't make sense to anyone. Everyone excuses it "It's just Uncle Louie.." which is exactly what they do with Biden.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 7:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• As annoying as Hillary is sometimes, i think she knows her shit better than Obama. I think she would be doing a much better job..but hey...whatever....she didn't win. I'll vote for her DEFINITELY if she runs.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Unless Joe's just running his mouth again.

Well, it IS Biden.  He consistently runs his mouth.  He makes the kind of gaffes conservatives can only dream about. 

Biden and Pelosi are Obama's insurance policy.  Nobody more capable than Obama will be in the running.  Narcissists are just like that.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Hopefully Hillary is being honest when she says she isn't interested but then again....she said the same thing to the state of New York during her Senate run. In fact she swore she had no interest in running for President and just wanted to be a good Senator for New York. It's pretty funny that at the time she was saying this, Hubby and I both said she was just using the Senate position as a step up to run for President no matter what she claimed. Apparently when Hillary says NO, she really means YES
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 1:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I still think Hillary is being just a wee bit too quiet regarding 2012 as of late!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:44 PM on Oct. 14, 2010