so like wtf?

i just posted a question os stop beating around the bush and asked ppl who they were voteing for? and one chick goes...i keep that to myself? wtf? why do people want to keep that to their selfs? and if they did, why would they answer my prevoius question???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Sometimes i wonder if people type just to hear the kayboard... kinda like talking to hear their own voice! Some people crack me up!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Because it's none of your business. IF she doesn't want to tell you then she doesn't have to. Why are you getting so bent out of shape about it. Maybe she doesn't want to be hounded by people! Or get involved in yet ANOTHER debate about this getting SO OLD TOPIC!!

I can't wait until the election is over!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:30 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Some people don't want to talk about their political choices, religion, income, etc. It can be private for some people. I don't know why she would even bother answering though. That's just weird.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 3:33 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• It's her personal right to not tell you who she's voting for. Just like it's our right to voice who we're voting for.

Maybe she should've avoided the question though...it's not like we get rewards for high answer counts or anything, lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• why not ask in the open question?
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 3:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Well, basically people like to keep their choices to themselves about the election. I notice that a lot of people start to fight and bitch if its not the choice they want to hear...Its better not to tell people esp if its going to start a fight...Just my opinion...
    Anonymous

• umm why did she even answer.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:47 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• why even go to political postings? dont say you keep it to youself...just do it!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:13 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• to a lot of people their voting choice is very personal and private. My family is a lot like that.
    Though Im not sure why she didn't just pass by the question...~shrugs~
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:16 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• why not? she can answer any way she wants. granted it was stupid to answer but there are some stupid people out there that have the right to answer to your posting.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 27, 2008