do the on-star commercials make you sad!!!

I was driving today and one came on,, this lady was in an accident, on-star was calling 911,then she got hit again.. brought tears to my eyes....

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 1:19 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sometimes they get me sad..depends on the commercial..they really are awful thow..i try not to listen to them while im driving!!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I love them! It's like a little reality show! I listen with intent for "help to arrive". And it's such a relief when you hear the sirens! They should do a follow up.
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 1:44 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Sounds awful. Glad I have no idea what you're talking about [I'm in the UK]. Hugs.
    PinkLentil

Answer by PinkLentil at 5:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I can't tell you the last time I heard one.... I usually just listen to my Ipod when I'm driving. Though, I've got to admit, they do tug at my heart when I hear them. I live in Montana and we have the Montana Meth Project and many of the people that talk for those can almost bring tears to my eyes!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 5:21 PM on Oct. 14, 2010