Sex

I had sex up untill my 4thmonth 16th week I started to bleed is why i stoped the doctor told me to. when i was 18 weeks she said it was ok to have sex again but i havent since and now im 32 weeks! Im thinking about having sex! Do yall think it will be fine since i havent had it in so long? if not i can def wait longer! for my baby!

brittany320

Asked by brittany320 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• go for it, hell girl don't be holdin out anymore lol, I am sure your baby will be fine!!!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:37 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• if the doctor said its ok, then do it. it relaxes u and ur husband so why not
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• You could try it!!! If it doesn't work out you can always stop. Lol. I'm so0oooo glad that I was able to have sex for so long. I'm 35 weeks and still going strong. But now I get contractions every time afterward.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:39 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• lol me and my SO really wanna, but im always worried about the baby much more lol! and we just got back together not to long ago so that sux we havent even had makeup sex yet lol!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• ya if your dr said its fine then go ahead just take it easy and becareful but have fun ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• But can your BF/SO/DH wait. Or make him wait...Men have needs to

Answer by louise2 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• If your Ob/Gyn said it was fine i dont see a problem. I had sex the day before i went to the hospital to get induced and my doctor asked the last time we tried it and I told her. She didnt have a problem with it.
    Anonymous