do you like to write

i love it.. mostly poems.

kileighsmommie

Asked by kileighsmommie at 1:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love writing....i write about my day..things i would like do change or do or whatever pop's in my mind...i also write poems..i enjoy writing..it makes you express yourself without having judgement upon you from other's..it's a great way to be able to just let it all out!!
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I used to very , very much but I lost my inspiration a long time ago.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I love it. Used to fill spiral-bound notebooks with stories and poems, then it progressed to files on computers....then my little sister announced that she wanted to be a creative writing professor, and suddenly she's "the writer in the family". Apparently when I decided to study psychology, I lost all my writing skills or something?! :-P Ah well, what can you do?
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 1:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I love writing. Poetry, stories, thoughts...It doesn't matter. Have always loved writing.
    Cheveyo1

Answer by Cheveyo1 at 1:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I do.  I write mostly fanfiction now.  I have a hard time finding time to write, though.  I have to have it mostly quiet to write and with 5 kids in the house it is rarely quiet except at night and then I'm so tired I can't make a coherent thought, let alone write something.  I'm gearing up for NaNoWriMo in November.  50k words in 30 days.  I won the last 2 years, hoping to make it 3 for 3.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I love writing. As a teen, I used to write poems but I learned to play the guitar when I was 27, so now I write songs.
    frmmommy2mother

Answer by frmmommy2mother at 2:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I do.. used to love writing short stories and poems for class... I write Fanfictions right now, until my muse comes back..
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 2:53 AM on Oct. 14, 2010