What is a good age difference between children?

mamakenzi

Asked by mamakenzi at 1:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I think it's different for everyone. Mine are 4 years apart. I would liked to have had them closer, but we were just lucky to finally have an 2nd child.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Mine are one year and nine months apart, and it is perfect.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 2:00 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Everyone had there own opinion! Mine will be 5 years apart, but it was not by choice.......it took me 2 1/2 yrs. to get pregnant this time.

tambam75

Answer by tambam75 at 2:03 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would say between 2 and 3 years.
    Nadali

Answer by Nadali at 2:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Mine will be almost 3 yrs apart, 2 yrs and 9 months to be exact lol
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i think the good age diff. b/w first 2 child should be 2-3 years because the wife is not able to regain its heath in 1 year child birth read this for more.
    patricawright

Answer by patricawright at 4:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i think between 2-3 years
    jonathansmom606

Answer by jonathansmom606 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 17, 2010

• I think its a personal choice for everyone. What is important to you? Do you want to have your babies playing together? Do you want 2 kids in diapers? Do you want time to enjoy each one specially?
    For me, I want my kids to be at least 4 years apart. I want my oldest in preschool/kindergarden when I have baby #2. I want at least a few hours a day where I can spend alone, bonding time with the new baby. And I want baby #1 to understand what having a sister/brother means. I dont care that they wont be able to play together really. I know that is important to some. I know how I want my family, and as long as you are happy with it, its perfect to you.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• for me i would say atleast two to three years... that is what i would like... but it is really all up to you.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010