All the Chilean Miners are FREE! YAY!!!!!!!!!

Anyone been watching updates about them?

Thank GOD they were rescued and I pray they all do OK after, not just physically but emotionally as well.

I could NOT imagine being in their position and I pray they NEVER have to work underground ever again.

They need robots in there to do their job for that reason......collapse.

You can replace a robot. You cannot replace human life!

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 2:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes! Ihave beenfollowing it since the beginning. Yesterday, I had the chills and cried for each one that was saved and for their familie. This is thirty-three miracles for GOD! It took some doing, but they got to them and saved them. The goodness we all can accomplish when we all work together. What surprised me the most is how healthy they looked. I did not except that! How about you?
    seniorms985

Answer by seniorms985 at 2:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I know! I saw the second guy come out of the mine and I was like....THANK GOD he was in good spirits and he chanted CHI CHI CHI LEE LEE LEE.......I was boo hooing watching it.

I saw the capsule down IN the shaft......and it was amazing to SEE HOW it went up into that very small hole that was bore down to them and amazing each one made it out.

I really pray they find a better solution than to risk miners lives to get copper.....etc.....from these mines. I mean they can put man on the moon and have robots that wont blow up when bombs hit and they cant MINE copper/gold......minerals a BETTER way using a ROBOT or machine of some sort that would make it through?

I bet they were not paid that well either and if so.....that makes it sadder and I pray they ALL recover and are compensated some whow and never have to work that job again!!!
    LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 2:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• some **HOW** that is!!!
    LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 2:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I haven't really watched it but I am glad they are all freed finally.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 3:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2010