If I get too hungry, I am getting naseous.

If I don't eat first thing in the morning, I will be sick all day. This has just been since Sunday. I have been eating more throughout the day just so I don't get sick. Has anyone ever experienced this before?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:47 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

• I usually have this when I am under a lot of stress or anxious about something.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 5:47 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• you could of recently became anemic..i have always had a little touch of it..but when i got preggo it became soooo much worse when i was telling my dr she would just say oh its just your mind bc of pregnnacy...when i changed drs halfway through my pregnancy they done alot of bloodwork and come to find out i was highly highly anemic and on the verge of passing out when i didnt eat when i felt like i should...waiting a few hours made me tired and drained and not able to do anything!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 6:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2010