Is it suppose to hurt when LO kicks or moves??

I am 35 weeks and 3 days....

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:12 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• For me, yeah it was normal. I was pregnant with what turned out to be almost a 9 pound baby, she ran out of space pretty quickly. She use to sometimes dig into my ribs, or kick up high, or something because I use to feel like either I couldn't breath or feel like a cramping pain on the side, it use to feel like when you're out running and the side of your stomache hurt. And sometimes, I don't know what she did, that my hip would hurt, almost like if it use to lock on me...and towards the very end of the pregnancy there was a lot of pain in the lower part of my stomach....I guess what Im trying to say is that at the end of the pregnancy everything hurt for me...kicking or not kicking.. lol but you might want to check with your doc just to be on the safe side! :) good luck!
    KamilahsLuv

Answer by KamilahsLuv at 4:20 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• it depends where they are kicking and how strong they are. it very possibly could. at 35 weeks they are almost full term so there isn't a whole lot of room so when they kick or move you feel all of it now.
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 3:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Sometimes. My son used to dig his foot into my ribs. That killed me! I also could feel him scratch the inside of my uterus every so often, and I would literally collapse.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:20 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yea that's normal they thought I had adhesions from a previous section and that's why it hurt so bad when she moved but I didn't have any she just was strong she did it once and I cried bc it hurt so bad
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 3:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I mean there are some times when he kicks so hard I start to cry...
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 3:28 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• My baby sits quite low which becomes painful at times, I get alot of pressure and also when he's kicking that low it does hurt!! Not long now tho hey and your baby will soon be here.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:03 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• oh god, my ribs are always getting kicked in and sometimes, watever my baby is doing in there, it feels like when your in a car and you go over a bump and your stomach does a flip. sometimes it feels like i have a stitch to. sometimes i want to cry with the pain to. my husband didn't realise how painful it can be til a woman at his job explained it to him. now hes always asking me how i feel and if he can do anything for me. lil cutie :)
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 5:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• It would hurt when she kicked me in the cervix >.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 7:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Thank you guys
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 3:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2010