do you have panic attacks and how long have you had them? do you take any medicine for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Health

• everyday..
    i been havin them for 4 months already..
    but i havent got medicine.
    lOViNMOM2211

Answer by lOViNMOM2211 at 3:43 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have them bad.
    I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, and Social Phobia. I don't take medicine yet because I can't seem to get myself to go to the doctor.

I did take a Klonopin pill once when I had to go to the dentist and it worked.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 5:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I used to have them all the time, I had agoraphopia, I took an anti-anxiety medication and had therapy. I've been free of them for a long time now.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 5:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I do have them. I take a non habit forming anti-anxiety med and therapy. Together they work wonders. However, I do still have them from time to time and they are miserable.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 7:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I have them. I used to have then on a weekly baisis now it's a couple times a year. I've never taken anything for them. They are a pain in the ass and I wish I didn't get them. I've been dealing with them (and other issues) since I was 15.
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 11:03 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes,I get them on occasion since 2007 the things that work for me are Yoga,talk therapy,walking, cutting out caffeine,try to sleep well.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes I do, I have had them my whole life and no I dont meds for it
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:52 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Yes I do...and no I don't take meds.
    TwinMomma122304

Answer by TwinMomma122304 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2010