32 weeks and I felt a pop:-( adult content

Ok I was in the shower and I was peeing I couldnt hold it anylonger I finished and all of a sudden felt a pop that took my breath away nothing cam out of my vagina and My baby is moving like it normally would . Was it the baby moving or what was it ?

Sexyfox09

Asked by Sexyfox09 at 3:46 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Really not trying to scare you, but I had something just like that two days before my miscarriage at 19.5 weeks. We were having sex and I felt a pop, I mean it took my breath away it hurt so bad... Then woke up two nights later bleeding and had a miscarriage within a matter of hours.

I've been pregnant four times and never in my life have I felt anything like that without being pregnant or while I was pregnant. Only that one time.

Might want to call your OB with this one.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• With my son, I felt a pop when my waters broke and as they gushed it was like peeing, felt iike I was peeing but it was my waters going.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I never went into labor on my own, so I can't say I've ever experienced water breaking without being in a hospital bed hooked up to pain meds. Guess that could be it though. We we're ( like I said above) having sex when mine happened, so... at the time I probably wouldn't have noticed any moisture, although I did start spotting very light pink the next morning.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 6:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Thanks for the help I went to the er and they said that it was the baby moving and putting pressure that I was not in Labor it was just her moving
    Sexyfox09

Comment by Sexyfox09 (original poster) at 6:11 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Every time I heard a pop it was my water breaking.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 7:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• they told me that it was because she is very active and that she is growning and she could have gotten stuck they said my water didnt break or wasnt leaking at all
    Sexyfox09

Comment by Sexyfox09 (original poster) at 8:00 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• im going to the dr tomarrow soonest they could see me I am having contractions and no water breaking
    Sexyfox09

Comment by Sexyfox09 (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2010