Does anyone else not like being pregnant??

I mean I love my LO and cant wait for him to be here but I absolutely hate the actual being pregnant part...
I am always hearing about how women love being pregnant but I dont not at all...
Is this normal or is there something wrong with me??
Does this mean I will be a bad mom??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 3:46 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Oh I am with you on this one. I always felt like I was the odd ball bc I never liked being pg. I always gain too much weight and look like an oompa loopa. But, after my last pg which ended at 5 months, I promised myself to try and enjoy the next one bc it really is such a miracle. It will be over soon and I completely understand how you feel. It does not make you a bad mom at all.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 7:41 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• You don't like being hormonal and bitchy, having swollen feet, random people touching your stomach, back pain, nausea, waddling, living without coffee or vino, and everything hurting all the time? What's not to like? =)
    Some women have easier pregnancies than others, and some women like pregnancy more than others. Neither is wrong.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I felt nauseous the first three months, then got a broken ankle, by the end I was so swollen and achy I could barely move, and I had to pee almost every hour on the hour. Also, I worried constantly - am I eating right, will I get gestational diabetes? Will I go into early labor? Will the baby be okay? So while I can't say I completely hated it (I loved feeling the baby move, seeing the ultrasounds) I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped I would! I would do it all again though to get my little baby boy, though!
    CarriePM

Answer by CarriePM at 5:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I hated it.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• At first being preganant wasn't too bad, and I was excited to starts showing. Once the showing part came along and didn't seem to stop, I had had it! I wanted it to be over with! And for me the worst were the last two months! I HATED BEING PREGNANT! There was no glow, there was no beauty anymore and it just wasn't cute or fun at that point. Being swollen, couldn't sleep, my hands were numb all the time and in pain, back pain, lower pain, just uncomfortable...I had to sleep sitting up because I couldn't sleep on my back because I couldn't breath...just plain oh not fun and nothing to love about being pregnant. The only thing I hung unto was the ultrasound picture of my little one. So, basically I tried not to compain, because for me, it seemed that the more I complained, the more i thought about it, the worst it seemed for me. Now Im glad she's here! However, she's so much work, that sometimes I wish I were still pregnant! lol
    KamilahsLuv

Answer by KamilahsLuv at 4:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I like the genral gorwing the baby and preparing for the baby but hate not being able to get comfy when I want to sleep, or being kicked all night or the morning sickness.....plus don't feel very attractive, being pregnant for me is amazing but kinda crappy at the same time!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 4:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• No, it does not mean you will be a bad mom! You are excited about having the baby and that is a great indication that you are going to be a good mom! Don't worry. I hope the time passes quickly for you. Best wishes.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I hated being pregnant.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• i hated it! am still pregnant and cant wait for the baby to be out and me being back to normal. just for the fact that i have alot of complications during pregnancy..
    Layan82

Answer by Layan82 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Thank you guys :)
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Oct. 14, 2010