Is he cheating on her?

I was in the parking lot, when I saw my friend's husband coming out of work, walking a lady to her car and carrying her suitcase for her! He handed it to her after she got into her car. They both are lawyers. Could this be an innocent gesture, or is he a bastard cheating on his wife???? If so, should I warn my friend?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• He walked to a car and gave her her breifcase......

That is no way cheating. He's being polite to a friend, colleague, or client.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 4:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I think you may be jumping to conclusions a little too soon especially considering that you only saw them walk out together and him with her briefcase... Some people do not really like walking out to their cars alone because of all the weirdos these days. It may be purely innocent -- I would not say anything to your friend unless I had real proof on him cheating..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 5:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Either. This is circumstantial. I say let it go.
    PinkLentil

Answer by PinkLentil at 5:50 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would agree with the others on this. It would be a different story if you saw him kiss her goodbye!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 7:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Sounds like he was simply being a gentleman
    CassyzMom

Answer by CassyzMom at 7:09 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Well, that is hard to say. You didn't see anything incriminating, so I think it's better to stay quiet.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 7:35 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• well, you can not call that cheating unless you find them in a more obvious situation like kissing or even sex. i don't think you should tell the wife about that and make more of it then it might have been. being nice or flirtatious does not equal cheating.
    Ladyblue38

Answer by Ladyblue38 at 10:43 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I think he's just being nice. Stop over-reacting.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:00 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I'll go out on a limb here and say he was being polite. I could be wrong, call me crazy, but it sounds innocent enough.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2010