Why is Lady GaGa considered so influential?

PinkLentil

Asked by PinkLentil at 4:44 AM on Oct. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• because she wears meat and throws it away despite that there starving children in the world who would benefit from her unfortunate choice of wardrobe. What an idiot!!!!

emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 6:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Because she's a singer and she's different. And she's showing people that it's okay to be different and not to worry about what other people think about you. I like her and I don't think she's anything like Madonna.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

This^^^^^^
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I don't know because I think she is anything but a LADY. SHe's disgusting and not at all attractive on the inside or outside. The whole raw meat thing was appalling. Her "music" if that's what you want to call it is nothing unique. The only reason she gets any attention at all is because of the hideous outfitts. I doubt seriously anyone will care when she gets older. She's a Madonna wannabe and I don't think Madonna is anyone to have as a role model either.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Only to morons
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2010